HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Monday, April 11, 2011

reply love letter from wife

-----Original Message-----
From: mariyavatu@yahoo.com
To: myr_2004@mail.com
Sent: Sun, Apr 10, 2011 3:22 am
Subject: Re[14]: hi


Good day my love Prince, thanks for your letter.I was hoping that you love me and will help me and I'll come to you. I yearn to be with you. I want to watch your eyes light up as you see me. I want to see you, touch you, hug you, feel you and to taste your lips, and you neck. I want to run my fingers through your hair, and down your back. I want to massage your shoulders and

No comments:

Post a Comment