HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Thursday, April 7, 2011

LOVE LETTER FROM MY RUSSIAN WIFE WHILE I WAS DETAINED ON TRUMPED UP CHARGES.

-----Original Message-----
From: mariyavatu@yahoo.com
To: myr_2004@mail.com
Sent: Thu, Apr 7, 2011 9:12 am
Subject: Re[12]: hi


Hi sweet, darling, my magnificent love Prince!
Prince, you have a love that truly means a lot to me all the words.
I feel so good when get your letters and I can imagine me there with
you and looking at your beautiful smile. I love you its easy fall in love
with you no male makes me feel like you do to me no one capares to
you my love. We are so meant for each other and we have such a joy about
our love we share to one other only. I know how we feel about each other
and a serious creation which is beautiful to have and think about you.
You have come into my life in letters and love and what I see in you is all
perfect true meaningful caring love. Love that treasured so deep in the heart a
love, that about a good life and long lasting love which makes it very good to
have and share for us. It does show a love and more you are so adorable,
so beautiful comes with love never had such joy in my life as I do about us
my love. I will respect you honor our love and see to our love for a life time.
I want to be next to you all my life and give you my best love always and genital
ness and caring and most meaningful. Honey I love you very much in love very
much wanting us together very much us a real true couple in love. Your name
upon my lips are always there just for your kiss. I lose you I will lose the greatest
lover ever you mean more to me then life itself. I have found that unique person, as you,
Which I shall love all life and me more whom it is not necessary except for you.
I want to be only yours and to whose has more. To me who is more not so interesting
from men, you my ideal, you my genius, you my angel. The god on our party,
It has blessed us, and has presented such happiness as love, not looking on such
big distance, but it is not Barrier to us because I think, that can stop the present love that.
Who in this world is not capable to prevent to find to us the general happiness and love.
I want, that we with you had some beautiful children, we shall love them very strongly,
we shall give them all care and warmly loving parents. I all time dream of it.
I all time wait for that moment when we at last shall meet you also all troubles will
be behind of us. We should be happy, I think, that it is our destiny.
Can not be on another. I very much hope for your support and the help.
When I to you shall come I shall be the happiest woman on the ground.
My love, I feel, that we need to wait very little. When I present, that is fast we
with you we shall meet, my heart starts to bang with such force, that it seems to me,
that it just about and will take off from my breast. I so worry, I do not know, that to me
to speak, when I shall see you at me gift of speech at once will be gone and I can not
speak, for excitement and strong feelings. Then you should embrace me very strongly
and to kiss me so strongly as whom and when did not kiss. And I shall tell to you three
words I LOVE YOU, and then I shall cry, but you do not calm me it there will be tears of
happiness and pleasure, that I at last have found such love, that to me and did not dream.
I now write you, and at me tears of happiness already drip. I such happy. I hope, that it is
all not dream. If it is dream I want, that it when did not come to an end...
I want to comb you lovely beautiful hair after you bath and kiss you tell how beautiful you
are and how much I really love you. I want to sit by you talk with you and laugh wit you
and feel our love bring us lots of fun and joy being together and being in love.
I want to wake up in the morning see you open your beautiful eyes and see you smile
and see you kiss me and have a such wonderful joyful day with you.
Love is fun but only with you my love. I can inform you, that we will have a great love a
very good life of love about true caring love the best of love be us honey.
I want to help you all the way in life and show you a love is as beautiful as the sea
and shore go together. So that we are are love works and does all we can have a life
of good ness and caring and helping I do care deeply about you my love my best friend
my heart has you in it you have the only key to it all yours for a life time and more just
you give me hope and faith and love and happiness of such joy.
Well I got to run in home and i'll be thinking of you all the time.
I will be thinking of you and wanting to be me there with you, so we can be a real true
beautiful couple. I love you very very very very very much honey its more then meaningful
its pure tender caring love. take care my love keep my heart with you its love
There with you for a life time our love will never go but grow and grow and grow
and grow i love you honey the time will come for us my love.
I will always feel safe with you and in you arms I will be safe.
With lots of love, sincerely your love Mariya.Hello my Sweet Love xxx!!!
My day on became much brighter and more beautiful, when I have received from you the letter.
I am very much pleased, when I see and I receive your letters, I become very happy from it.
My love xxx, I want to tell you, that I very very very love you and I want to arrive to you and to be with you.
My heart is filled with happiness and strong love to you.
I many times already spoke you, that I very strongly love you and know,
that I never shall cease to speak you, that I very strongly love you and that always I want to be with you.
I am more and more I would like to touch you, it would be desirable
to kiss yours gentle lips to feel your gentle touch of hands.
I am happy, I am happy, I am very happy, that we have each other met and that
our love absolutely soon begins a reality, we can meet and see each other each day.
I am with the big desire wait our day of a meeting.
It will be the happiest day in my life when we can meet, it will be the big happy for me.
I present, as I leave from planes, I see you with the big bouquet of colors,
I fast step to running to you, rush to your gentle hands and we kiss each other a long kiss.
When I dream about our meetings all begins my heart more strongly and more strongly knock from strong of love to you.
I can not transfer you all my love through a computer, but I promise you,
that when I shall come to you I shall make all for you that you also strongly could love me as I you.
My love xxx, all our happiness only depends on you if you tomorrow can help me with
money already by a next week I can arrive to you and we shall be already together.
The god the witness and he will help us to make a reality our dreams.
Well now I should go, and I hope, that following your letter will bring to me a lot of happiness and pleasures in my heart.
Today I shall dream again of you and I shall ask the god that with you all was good.
Always your and only your love Mariya.

No comments:

Post a Comment