HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Friday, December 24, 2010

Walk in My Shoes

Walk in my shoes Walk my paths
Walk in my presence Walk my past
If you was me & i was you
would you live how you do or accept my views

Higher levels of thinking Better ways of giving
Higher levels of Spirituality Better songs evolving your spirit
Many people religious but have no religion
Hustle with me spend your money with me
If you dont believe in me
Y should i beleive in you
Y would you wanna keep me down
just to see you through
Many close me claiming we family
Placing holds on me to control me
Either set my soul free from all the misery
or let me fly like the birds coast to coast
seeing eye to eye gods great creations of bueaty

Chorus

Many years those close to me enjoyed my success
while i faced much of the stress
even though blessed my life was a mess
living with enemies thought money was money
but those close to me just wanted to use
my talents for free just cuz they know me
but they dont know my life they couldnt walk
in my shoes without noticing my struggles
never wanted to hustle with me
just hustle me lets trade places trade pain
trade pleasures trade lives trade struggles
in reality was we really living any different
you on my land paying no rent
Yall talk about having alot of dollars
what yall say dont make no sense

Chorus

why did people take pleasure in profiting off my pain?
why after the storm people dont learn from the rain?
why was my life full of death $in & hate?
Facing 100 years for crimes you didnt committ
would you wish the world end or teach others
how wicked & crazy the world is?
why the people try to frame me for murder?
why them people kill off half my family?
why them people cant stand me?
why my mind see murder but i speak peace?
why it aint safe nowhere on earth for humanity?
why cant we all get along?
why me why us why them over money?
Until the world end why we blind to the truths?
can never agree on solving all the problems of humanity

walk in my shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment