HAVE JUICY CONVO LETS CHAT ON TWITTER.COM/PTRILLA OR PHATBEATZNET

UhuruImane's News
P Trilla's Profile on OurStage

P TRILLA MERCHANDISE AND MUSIC http://www.audiolife.com/Store/PTRILLAPHATBEATZENT

twitter.com/phatbeatzent

twitter.com/phatbeatzent
twitter.com/phatbeatzent

Friday, December 24, 2010

Cry For Me

SONG OFF MY NEW ALBUM CALLED BODY LANGUAGE

CRY FOR ME

Where was you at when i needed you
I would of never turn my back on you
like how you did me its silly gee
while im making plans for us all to ball
you plotted on my downfall
taken advantage of my success
playing fake cool just to get by get high
get rich snatch my wife ruin my life
making deals wit fedz ruin me instead
fuck up longevity why me
thought we was cool guess my success
changed you cuz when the money came
your true colors showed now that im
locked up and gone you nowhere to be found
prolly with them fake hoes outta town
glad you succedded in bringing me down
for some chump change clowns we was supposed
to be one now why you set me up like that
guess you aint wanna see a better us
better you better we better me
when i die will you mourn
put my ashes in your blunt
keep my memories in your lungs

chorus

i put my trust into you
your love became my pain
I needed your sex my pleasure your weapon
You used me to get to the next level
little did you know what goes around comes around
you might not care now
but one day you will
and on that day your karma will catch up with you
when you least expect
the things youve done will be done to you
you used many men & women to get ahead
took others kindness for a weakness
never thinking anyone would notice
but heres the story of a women
pretty physique soul dark hardened heart
needing love of a real man
but refuses to let love in her life
robbing banks all her life
until one day she gets killed leave the scene
of a heist is this what lifes come to

Chorus

Another senseless meaningless death
Or will they cry smoke year round when im gone
Hoping to chat with me in the spiritual
bringing my soul back in the lyrics of the illest emcees
videos while in the booth or the studio
Homies had my back will they remember the game
I gave or spit on my grave let the crooked cops
throw me in a cage for wanting to own everything
Will my enemies rejoice in my last days or
feel the curse voodoo magic for playing with a haunted game
live by die by will the whole universe
die by its own sin & lies many never realize
I pray to god heres my lyrical tithe we live in hell
so when i die heaven waiting on other side
will the mourn me? or be glad im gone
for giving this world hell & ignore
wishing to erase the memories of me
or adhore me will you cry or ask god why
so may of us have to die

No comments:

Post a Comment